This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Welcome to the Feels like Home edition of the Make It From Scratch Carnival! I’m honored to be the MIFS host this week, especially since it’s the week of Thanksgiving, and there are so many wonderful things going on because of the holiday.
I’ve set up the carnival in the same way that I would normally structure my Things to Write Home About posts. I hope you enjoy it!
Homegrown: Advice on Parenting & Families (including traditions and holidays)
- Stephanie presents Make Your Own Christmas Gift Tote posted at Make It From Scratch.
- craftymamaof4 presents Holiday Favorites Day 1: Homemade Jam posted at CraftyMamaof4. She gives some great ideas for making homemade gifts.
- Patti presents an Upcycled sweater tutorial posted at Audrey Blissful. This idea is awesome! Patti uses her old sweaters and her husband’s old sweatshirts to make clothes for her toddler. Brilliant!
- mom2my9 presents The Best Ever 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls posted at 11th Heaven’s Homemaking Haven. If her pictures are any indication, she’s not exaggerating!
- Kara presents Vanilla Extract posted at An Hour In the Kitchen.
- vh presents Real brown gravy posted at Funny about Money.
- HappyCampers presents Breakfast For A Crowd: Ham & Eggs On Croissant posted at Reese’s View Of The World.
- Annette Berlin presents Deli Pasta Salad posted at Craft Stew.
- Mary@SimplyForties presents Crab Meat Broussard posted at SimplyForties.
- Joanna presents M&M Goodness posted at One Krusty Mama.
- Lisa presents Lisa’s Chili posted at Lisa Cooking.
- Trish presents Macaroni & Cheese: The Ultimate Comfort Food posted at Another Piece of the Puzzle.
- Kate presents Maple Pecan Cookies posted at A Simple Walk.
- If you’re a regular Dear Reader of Feels like Home, you’ll recognize this post. 3 Moms presents Creating Kitchen Traditions posted at Happy to be at Home.
- Abi presents Broccoli – Green Bean Casserole.
- Kate presents Chicken And Gravy Base Recipe posted at Cooking During Stolen Moments.
- Mrs. Accountability presents Turkey Soup from Your Thanksgiving Turkey posted at Out of Debt Again. This looks like a great way to use those Thanksgiving leftovers.
- Condo Blues presents Three Easy, Natural, and Free Fall Centerpieces posted at Condo Blues.
- Hortoris presents Gardeners Economic Christmas posted at Gardeners Tips.
- Redd Horrocks-Maier presents Saturday Handy Tip : How to Make Drain Cleaner posted at Distilled Rose.
- Kellie Brown presents GTS: Handmade business/credit card holder posted at Greenhab: The Browns Go Green.
- This isn’t exactly a craft, but I didn’t know where else to put it. It’s pretty wild. Benjamin presents If You Use It, Use It Well posted at Trees Full of Money.
- Alexandra presents DIY: Cat Bedding Box and Cat Ladder posted at Happy Hearts At Home.
- Mama Bear presents T Shirt Bag – Christmas Project #1 posted at I’ve Got A Little Space To Fill.
- Cindy presents her Basic Potholder Crochet Pattern posted at My Recycled Bags.
- Chief Family Officer presents Easy and Inexpensive Homemade Gift: Scented Bath Salts posted at Chief Family Officer.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Make It From Scratch carnival this week. Join us again next week at I’ve Got A Little Space To Fill. Posts can be submitted at the Blog Carnival. If you would like to host a future edition please email Stephanie at makeitfromscratch at yahoo dot com.
© 2008 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.