I got busy last week and couldn’t tell you my beach vacation stories. I’m sorry to have neglected you then, but I’m back now. Where did I leave off?
- Don’t play where the waves crash.Â
- Don’t sit in the sand without a blanket or towel.
- Don’t forget to reapply your sunscreen frequently throughout the day.
- You can only build a sand castle with slightly wet sand. Too dry or too wet, and it won’t work out.
- When beach combing, assume that the closed shells are still alive. If you put them in your jar, they will die and then they will smell. Terrible. Forever. And so will the car.
- Don’t take a busy toddler when you go to eat Hot Fat Crabs. It takes too long, and everyone gets frustrated.
- Don’t put your magazine under your cloth chair and then sit down, wet, in the chair. The magazine will get wet.
- Pack your suitcase, and then remove half of the contents. You’ll never use them anyway.
© 2008 – 2009, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.