(You have to say “tagged again” in a sing-songy voice, like when Gus is chasing his mother in My Big Fat Greek Wedding.)
I was tagged by Holly more than a week ago, and I’m just getting around to doing it.
The rules (which I’ve adjusted to suit myself): Once you have been tagged, you write a post with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. Then choose a blog to be tagged, and include why you chose it. Donâ€™t forget to leave a comment for the next blogger (“you’re it, read my blog for details”). You canâ€™t tag the person who tagged you. Since you canâ€™t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your 10 things.
My 10 things
- I’ve always wanted to be a writer or a photographer, but lack the courage to make a major life change.
- I love designing things on the computer. (Okay, maybe this one’s cheating since I post my scrapbook pages on my blog. I just did Grace’s first birthday invitation, and I’m so excited! Wait ’til you see it!)
- I’m trying really hard to explore my religious faith, but I have a lot of persistent doubts.
- I have issues with being in control. Of everything.
- I’m already dreading school starting in August, and the summer hasn’t even started yet.
- I have 4 tattoos.
- I’m finding it difficult to live an authentic life these days.
- I love to sleep.
- I say “so” too much.
- I’m reading a great book called “The Female Brain” at night, before I go to sleep. Not making fast progress, but trying to read at least 5 minutes a day.
Ugh! That was much harder than I expected it to be.
Instead of the usual suspects, I’m going to tag Mama Belly Blog. I love her photographs, and I’ve always loved her name, and I hope she’ll participate.
© 2008, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.